Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holiday Lineup Thank You


Just another quick thank you note for some friends and family who were so thoughtful during the Holidays. This image is one I had colored and didn't have time to make into a Christmas card. I can't let it go to waste.... right?

The image is stamped onto Watercolor paper with Black Stazon ink. I used the technique I like to call watercoloring for cheaters to color these cute little elves. I added a little Shazam with my atyou Spica pens and my Sakura Glaze pens..... I'm totally addicted to them. I can't help myself! :)


Supplies:

Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Much Appreciated.
Paper: Real Red, Watercolor Paper, Garden Green, Dashing Designer Paper (SU!).
Ink: Black Stazon, Stampin'Write Markers.
Other: Dimensionals, Aquapainters, Crafter's Tool Kit, Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Sakura Glaze Pen, atyou Spica Pens.

Okay, so much for getting to bed earlier tonight, but I will tomorrow for sure.... 6:30 am is going to come early after having such a nice break. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love the bright colors.

Karrie Baker said...

These guys crack me up! Great job!

Lori Barnett said...

Hey girlfriend! How ya doin' lately? Happy New Year!! I've been looking at ALL your posts...but didn't leave comments on all them....but I've been drooling as always! LOL Well...I just wanted to say "HEY" to ya and let ya know I'm thinkin' about ya. ((HUGS)) don't be a stranger...K?

Tracey said...

Very cute card Cami! Love the bold red!!

Ret said...

hi Cammie,
To me, this card is just FABULOUS!!
I love it!! It's a "WOW" card!
tfs,
Ret

Jody Morrow said...

Your watercoloring is awesome! I need to try your technique because I am very watercolor challenged. LOL

Super cute!

mjvarney said...

I just love this card. My daughters sister in law has you bookmarked, I hope you don't mind that I took a peek.