Friday, January 11, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #30



Whoo Hoo, it's Beate's Weekend Sketch time! I am having so much fun with these sketches! I changed this card about three times, but I think I'm leaving it alone now. :)

Everything is from Stampin'Up! except for the little flower in the bottom corner, the use of my In Color Copic eSsentials, and the Ric Rack. The punch is from the Target Dollar Spot. As a demonstrator, we received this set as a gift from Stampin'Up! It's a level three hostess set called
Time Well Spent. It's WAY cute and I'm thrilled to have it. I love being a demonstrator. :)

Here is the sketch if you want to play along over the weekend. I'd love for you to leave a comment with the link so we can all go and take a peek at your card!! If you upload to SCS, make sure and add WSC30 in the keyword section. :)

Don't forget to check out these other great blogs to see more creations with this sketch!!

Charmaine Ikach
Jenn Balcer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lori Craig
MaryJo Albright
Sharon Harnist

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Time Well Spent
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Shimmery White, Bali Breeze Designer Paper, Taken With Teal.
Ink: Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Copic eSsentials.
Other: Blender Pens, Paper Snips, Rhinestone Brads, Circle Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Uniball White Gel Pen, Colored Brads, Janome Sew Mini, Ric Rack (Walmart) Scor-Pal.

Have a super weekend everyone!! Thanks for stopping by!
~Cambria

©Stampin'Up! 1990-2008

18 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How fun and bright! I LOVE it!

Jennifer Aviles said...

this is adorable, my friend. LOVE the bright happy and all the ribbons!

Jennifer Aviles said...

and you know by ribbon i mean rickrack, right? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Cami, that's too cute! I love the happiness of this card! I need to get my sewing machine fixed! Love that you sew your cards.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Cami! Every time I look at this card I see a cool detail. Love the colors and all the sewing (I need to get a sewing machine).
Great job with Beate's sketch.

laurie serino said...

Love what you did with this set, so fun and bright !

Anonymous said...

Everytime I come to your site, the first word out of my mouth is "WOW"!! I just love the bright happiness of this card!!

Nicole said...

I just used this sentiment today as well. I like yours better! Oh, well, I guess I will keep at it. I am out of practice. I don't think I have made a card since October! YIKERS!

Rita said...

Cute card, luv the colors!

Mia said...

I love the bright colors & stitching! Great sketch. :)

Unknown said...

How adorable and bright! I really love this!

Jessica Lynn

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

LOVELOVE the color combo.....dimension.....& ALSO one of my newest favorite SU stamp sets!!!...yummy!

Debby Winters said...

What a great job on the challenge! love your colours! You card is soooo bright and cheerful! :)

Rose Ann said...

What a fun and pretty card!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love your cards--beautiful and bright! I have a question about the Copic marker essentials. What's the difference between them and the SU markers? Are they work the money?

Love your posts!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Fabulous job on the sketch!

Mandy said...

Oh, I LOVE your colors! What a happy card!

Sapphire-Rose said...

cqlcHi Cambria! I have just finished doing Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge # 30! I saw it on your blog & thought I'd give it a go!! Check it out on my blog
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com
I just got my new set of nna Stamps yesterday so have used them on this card! Hope you like it - I've never done a challenge before! Lot'sa fun! Thanks for your address, will get your card posted soon, had some health problems which have slowed me down :-(
Hugs from Sunshine xo