Monday, January 28, 2008

Friendship Blooms


I'm so excited for Sale-a-bration! What is better than FREE stamp sets and rub ons? I was good this year and only pre-ordered two sets and the rub ons (as demonstrators we can pre-order one of each) but I can't wait to earn the rest.... I want them all!!

This set is called Friendship Blooms. The SAB rub ons coordinate with it... I NEED more rub ons! The background is the new Twill Background stamp, but it's stamped twice. Once with the lines going across, then again with the lines going down. It almost looks like gingham huh? The center of the main flower is a pretty in pink brad, with a glue dot and dazzling diamonds glitter.

Okay... so it's your last chance to take advantage of the free ribbon and get the Valentine's Bundle. Promotion ends January 31st. Don't miss out!!

And... if you've ever thought about joining Stampin'Up!, SAB is the perfect time to join our stampin family. You get to choose any stamp set from the catalog (up to a $47.95 value), in addition to all the sets you get in the starter kit! And now, you can sign up and get your demo number almost instantly online!! Contact your demonstrator for more information!

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Friendship Blooms, Twill Background, One of a Kind (flower stamp in the center)
Paper: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Gray.
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Gray, Pretty In Pink
Other: Brads, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Key Tag Punch, Designer Label Punch, Taffeta Ribbon, Boho Blossoms Punch, Janome Sew Mini, Scor-Pal.

Okay, my kids are home today.... can you believe it's snowing on the OR coast? We rarely get snow, but it did cover and stay for a few hours yesterday. Today, the roads seem okay, but I guess ice is a problem. My kids are having a blast and for the first time went outside and forgot about the dog!!!!! Thank goodness for snow. :)

I've had a few emails asking for a tutorial on the little box I posted earlier. Hang tight... I'll get to it soon. I'm not even sure what I did. I promise it's coming.

Thanks for stopping by... hope your weekend was great.
~Cambria


©Stampin'Up! 1990-2008

13 comments:

Amy said...

Aren't the rub ons just to die for!!! Oh my word!! I ordered those too. I just got them today. I can't wait to pull them out later and play.
This is such a great card!! I love your stuff, it's always amazing!!!

Bevie Pearl said...

Cute. cute. cute. I love the idea of using rub ons on a card. Glad you enjoyed your snow day. I can't believe I am saying that you got a snow day.

Bevie Pearl said...

Cute. cute. cute. I love the idea of using rub ons on a card. Glad you enjoyed your snow day. I can't believe I am saying that you got a snow day.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet creation!!!Absolutley Fab...

Anonymous said...

I am loving those rub-ons too. So happy to hear the kids are enjoying the outdoors again!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Pretty. I'm glad you told us that you stamped the twill both ways, 'cause I was wondering why I need another stamp that looks like canvas. lol

Kathy W said...

Hurray for snow in Western Oregon! Always such an event; glad that your kids enjoyed it. Very pretty card; I like this color combo. And, as always, love the stitching on your cards. :)

Anonymous said...

Terriblement belle

Jana O'Brien said...

I didn't think I needed the Twill bg. I guess I was wrong! Love the color combo!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card and design Cambria, Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know, I check out your page every day. I enjoy it so much. you do great work keep it up. Thanks Stacey

#11

Anonymous said...

Your projects are the greatest, and that's why I subscribe to your blog! Thanks for the tutorial for the box. I'm going to make some of those for co-workers!

Gail (comment 12)

LeAnne said...

The background on this card is awesome--what a clever idea, to use the stamp twice, going in different directions! I love it!