Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ooh La La.... Good Girl Doggie!!


Remember those Paper Frills I was talking about that I found in my mess? These are some of the flower srtips.... I was going for a foo foo collar look. If I had a girl dog, she'd definitely wear a collar like this!

Now... don't laugh. Well, you can laugh if you want... I did. Santa brought me a Be Dazzler! On the front of the box are all these examples of clothes and hats that have been "be dazzled". I guess Santa KNEW I'd be using it on card stock! Everything on the front of the box looks so SHAZAM, and well, just way too much for frumpy ole me, but I tell ya, it's kinda cool. It came with these silver studs and all kinds of little jewels that look almost exactly like Stampin'Up's Rhinestone brads! So, you've been warned.... watch for be jeweled projects from Cams.

The paper is from Heidi Grace and Chatterbox. The Heidi Grace paper is all flocked..... I just LOVE her paper. Stamp are from Lizzie Anne Designs from the set called Ooh La La. I adore the little poodle. I also used the alphabet set Samantha.... love that it comes with that little flower! If you can't read it from the photo, it says treats. Now I wish I had a cute, pink poodle to say "good girl.... come get a treat" and shake my cute little treat can! Well, I'm sure my boy dog Abby won't mind.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Ooh La La, Samantha Alpha (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: Heidi Grace, Chatterbox
Ink: Noir Black Palette, Stampin Write Markers
Other: Fun Flock, Round Scallop Punch (Stampin'Up!), Paper Frills, Be Dazzler, Round Metal Tags (Stampin'Up!), Silver Eyelets (SU!), Pink Gingham (SU!), Sticky Strip.

Hope you all had a fun last night. We just hung out with the kids and watched the ball drop on the tube. Averie made it until 9:30. The boys were all having fun playing Xbox Live until 1:00 am with their Dad. I got to stamp a while... what could be better? Happy New Year everyone!!

~Cambria


8 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute!! Happy New Year! :-)

Rose Ann said...

SUPER cute, Cambria!! Happy New Year!!

Bevie Pearl said...

Happy New Year!!!

Michele Kovack said...

SO cute! I always looked at that Bedazzler....and wondered if it would work on cardstock! I feel the same way....glitter and rhinestones make every card better! Can't wait to see what you do with that Bedazzler!

Bev Gerard said...

Hush uuuuuuup!
You've given the Bedazzler a brand new reason to be on the shelves!! Cami the Genius .... of course!

Anonymous said...

Too cute....

Tiffiny said...

This is so cute it almost makes me wish I had a dog to give treats to.

Tamara said...

A friend bought me the bedazzler for my birthday last year so that I could use it on cards and other altered objects. I think this is a great gift.