Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Heart Day


I had to make one more card with Beate's weekend sketch.

The little mouse is up on his tip toes to give the elephant a big 'ole hug! I just cut the mouse out with my paper snips. The paper is the new Bali Breeze designer paper from Stampin'Up!. And, believe it or not, it's faux stitching with my Crafter's Tool Kit. :)

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Heart to Heart (You can get this set in the Valentine Bundle)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Bali Breeze DS Paper.
Ink: Basic Black, Stampin'Write Markers, Copic eSsentials.
Other: Crafter's Tool Kit, Pink Gingham ribbon, Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two-Way Glue Pen, Scor-Pal.

I'm off to renew my driver's license tomorrow am... wish me luck. I always take horrible photos. Oh... I dread it. Big girl panties.... I know. :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Cambria

19 comments:

Donna Baker said...

I love the huggy mouse! too cute

Alhambra Club said...

this is so cute, love the mouse hugging the elephant.

Libby Hickson said...

So cute making them hug!! And love the fun colors.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea - so cute!!!

Alex said...

This is stinkin' cute Cambria - I cannot wait to get this stamp set....it's on the way - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Good luck with the DMV - ughhhh!

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

You've been stampin blog tagged! Check out the details @ www.mamastamper.blogspot.com

Sumtoy said...

HAPPY 40TH Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Just adorable! Love how you placed the mouse and the dps!

Sew Club said...

I love how they're hugging! Too cute, Girlfriend!

Juanita B said...

You certainly have been doing some wonderful work. I love all of your cards, your style, and the wonderful papers that you pair your stamps with. Your blog is like a wonderland to me. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Sweet! and i love the colors, they are so cheerful!

Erin said...

Beautiful! I love the hugging.

When we renew we don't get a new pic, I've lost like 30lbs and still have my fat pic. (I mean my fatter pic, I need to loose more lbs)

pescbrico said...

I love the way you used those 2 stamps together

Anonymous said...

omword that little mouse is cute-LOVE the hug!

Dawn M said...

I love his! great idea.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Sweet card Cambria, LOVE the this set and your creative touch. Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

That is just the most adorable thing! I'm going to have to case right now. TFS

Soguesswhat11 said...

omigosh, that is just the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

Adorable! I love the hugging action!