Thursday, January 10, 2008

So Much



We got this set, So Much, at Stampin'Up! Regionals in Portland. I haven't used it much, so I decided to give it some ink. Boy, am I behind in thank you cards. I started out stamping and cutting out the flower that comes in the set, then got lazy and reached for my punch. I did stamp the flower on the inside of the card. :)

I'll try and get a better photo later this afternoon. It's rainy and gloomy on the OR ocast today.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: So Much (Stampin'Up!)
Paper: Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Purely Pomegranate, Bali Breeze Designer Paper.
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Taken with Teal.
Other: 5-Petal Flower Punch, Three for You Punch Box, Earth Element Brads, Crafter's Tool Kit, Grosgrain Ribbon, Janome Sew Mini, Scor-Pal.

Off to the grocery store today.... yick. Have I told you how much I dislike going to the grocery store? My first new order from the catalog arrives today!! I only wish my UPS man hit my house before dinner time. Hope you all have a super day!!

~Cambria

©Stampin'Up! 1990-2008

8 comments:

Jackie said...

I love that card! I know what you mean about the grocery store, I hate it, too, and I don't know why. Maybe it's because prices keep getting higher and higher!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Sweet card Cambria, LOVE all the wonderful stitching and design. Jennifer :)

Pam said...

Don't just love that punch? Love your 3-d flowers Cami!

nancy said...

REALLY nicejob with that set...I haven't done much with mine. You've inspired me, maybe I'll try again = )

CeeCee said...

Once again, another beautiful card. Cambria, I think you're awesome and I love your blog. I want my friends to discover your blog, so I have ... tagged you. Yeah, that's right... sorry :-S Here's my post where you'll find a link to your website http://creationsceecee.blogspot.com/2008/01/tag-im-it.html. CC

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card! The colors are so fun and bright. I've been looking at this set so I might have to purchase it now ;-)

Thanks for sharing!

Ali Manning said...

What fun & cheerful card - love the stitching!

joslyn said...

great card. love the white background. i am into white cards right now. love it.