Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fun to Be Floral


Did you check out all the sneak peeks this week over at Lizzie Anne Designs? Don't you just LOVE all of them? I can't wait to play with Out of this World, In the Meadow,... OMGosh, In the Treetop, oh shoot... I just want them all! One more released tonight.... don't miss it! :)

I have to say, that one of my all time favorites from the new releases is this one... Fun To Be Floral designed by Joslyn Nielson. I'm such a sucker for flowers sets, and this one has such a great variety of cool, unique flowers.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Fun To Be Floral, Simply Sentiments. (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: Basic Gray, Groovy Guava, Whisper White, Groovy Guava Designer Prints and Textured card stock, Purely Pomegranate (all from Stampin'Up!).
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Copic eSsentials, Palette Noir Black.
Other: Dimensionals, In Colors Stitched Ribbon, Round Scallop Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch.

One more day and all these cool new releases will be available!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend. I sure did! The kids go back to school in the morning. Averie can't wait to go back and see her friends and her teacher... the boys... well, they aren't so excited. Thanks for stopping by!! :)

~Cambria


6 comments:

Jackie said...

I have been checking out the sneak peeks and can't wait to see them all! I love what you did with this set, that is a beautiful card!

Nicole said...

This is such a PURTY card! Great job! I love checkin' in on ya everyday!

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, can't wait to see the new releases.

Bev Gerard said...

No wonder this set is one of your favs, Cami! It's delightful ... especially with the Cambria "touch"!
~Tex

Mia said...

This is such a great card! I love the layout. I can't wait to see the new releases!! Thanks for sharing.

joslyn said...

i absolutley love seeing your cards that you make with this set. love everything about it!!