Sunday, January 20, 2008

You know You're Old When....



Ha Ha... I'm old. Love this new line of stamps from Gina K. called Tickle Your Funny Bone.. they are hilarious!

This card was made for another Dirty Girl Challenge..... Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Here were the rules:


Challenge Focus: Girls Young and Old (your main image must be or include a girl.

Required Element: Something *SWEET* - you may interpret that any way you like.

Restricted Element: NO standard A-2 cards (4.25 x 5.5). Any other card size or type of project is ok.

Keyword: DCG108 (for Dirty Challenge Girls January 08 ) If you want to see all the cards for this challenge, go to SCS, click on gallery, then put the keyword in the search.


What could be sweeter than an old chick in a pink luv bug? LOL.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps:
You Know You're Old When (Gina K. Designs), Stitched Background (Stampin'Up!)
Paper: Berry Bliss Designer Paper, Basic Gray, Shimmery White, Purely Pomegranate.
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Copic eSsentials, Pretty In Pink Craft, Basic Gray.
Other: Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons, Boho Blossoms Punch, Key Tag Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Soft Subtle Brads, Crafter's Tool Kit, Sakura Gel Pens, Janome Sew Mini, Scor-pal.

Hope you had a great weekend and found some stampin time!! I had so much fun with my hostess gals yesterday... what a nice break after the week I had. Thanks for stopping by!!

Did you make a card for the eP birthday celebration yet? I hope to find some time this evening. Check my previous post for details. :)

~Cambria

10 comments:

pescbrico said...

This is very too funny and cool :) Nice card!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOVE it!!!! That is so so so funny!

Unknown said...

Love the card...very cute, may have to get that set for my mom's cards...I have a question, I got the Janome mini, thanks for the enabeling...When I sew with it on the front of my card, the pretty stitching is on the back of my cardstock, but if I flip it over to sew on the back so the pretty will be on the front of the card I can't see where to go. Any advice?

Jodie said...

this is so funny and cute I absolutley love it..... great card and wonderful blog,

Traveling Mama said...

This is hysterical! Love the card!

Pat Huntoon said...

That is funny and, well, Sweet : )

Kelly said...

Too cute - and fun! I love that image!

Taylor said...

This is too funny, Cami! LOL!

Anita said...

Great card! I got a good chuckle from this card and will definitely have to hunt it down so I can buy one, too! Thanks for the laugh!

Susan (rainy) said...

Cambria!! Thank you for sending this hilarious card my way! I have GOT to show it to my son... you know the one that found me wandering around the Wal-Mart parking lot looking for my car!! Yes this is perfect! Thanks for thinking of me... I think!! LOL!!!