Friday, January 18, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #31



Is it Friday already? Wow, this week went by fast. Whoooo Hoooo, it's time for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge! I really like this layout!!(I really love it, but I'm trying to resist saying that I love things so much) You are all going to start teasing me like my stampin club gals tease me about everything being my favorite. I guess it's not such a bad habit to say you love stuff though... I could have worse habits.


All products are from Stampin'Up! Oh, well... except for the center of the flower in the main image. That is another one those cool stickers from Stampendous. I am addicted to those as much as rub ons. I knew this set had to be on my first order when I saw it.... I will use every single image! Pun Fun.... it's a must have for me! I stink you are sweet... how can I resist that?


Stamp with us!! If you upload to SCS, don't forget to add WSC31 to the keyword section so we can all see your card, or leave a comment with your blog link. If you want to see all the cards that are uploaded with this sketch, go to SCS, click on gallery, then add WSC31 to the search.



Want to see more samples of Beate's sketch? Check out the following FANTASTIC bloggers:


Charmaine Ikach
Jenn Balcer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lori Craig
MaryJo Albright
Sharon Harnist


The Recipe:

Stamps: Pun Fun, For a Friend
(hostess, level one)
Paper: Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Watercolor Paper, Spring Fling Designer Paper.
Ink: Black Stazon, Watercolor Crayons Neutrals, Stampin' Write Markers.
Other: Pink Gingham, Boho Punch, Aquapainter, Colored Brads, Crafter's Tool Kit, Dimensionals, Uniball White Pen, Ticket Corner Punch, Janome Sew Mini, Scor-Pal.



Okay...so this was a rough week for me and my family, I'm looking forward to a much less stressful weekend. I'm getting together with my hostess club stampers tomorrow and I can't wait! Let's hear a Whooooo Hooooo for the weekend!! I can't hear you...... come on, it feels great. Let it out baby!! Whooooo Hoooooo!!! Everyone is off to school this morning and I'm happy to report Baylor is feeling SO much better! The redness is almost completely gone on his leg. Another? Nah, you get the point (but you can whooo hooo again if you want to). Have a super day everyone! Thanks for the visit!!

~Cambria

©Stampin'Up! 1990-2008

20 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh so STINKIN' cute! No pun intended! LOL

Anonymous said...

Cami, this is darling! I am getting that set February first!

I am so glad Bailey's leg seems to be healing fine now!

Big WOHOOOO for the weekend! I hope yours is nice and uneventful for a change.

Hugs and smiles

Jennifer Aviles said...

Cami, I have to agree with Beate. Just DARLING! I love the sentiment, the images. . . everything. Hugs to Bay *AND* you!

Stephanie Earls said...

You have an award on my blog.

Sharon Harnist said...

What a cute little skunk, Cami, and this card is so pretty and springy -- love the papers & colors!

Crystal said...

This is a great card! How fun! You Make My Day and have received "a major award" (grin). If you haven't heard of this new tag check out your name in lights at my blog. www.stampwithcrystal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You knew this comment would have to be stated...."STINKIN' CUTE"!!!
I have to get this set now:)
I just love your card and the color combo choice.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Chrissy D said...

I just ordered this set!!! This makes me GLAD I did. Just adorable! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are SUCH an enabler!! I had talked my self out of this set...and paper...and now they are both must haves!!!

And a DEFINITE Wooohooo for the weekend!!! I'll bet you can almost hear me all the way from Montana!!!

I just read about yours and Bailey's ordeal! Wow!!! HUGE hugs to you!

Joy said...

Cute! Cute!!!! CUTE!!!!! I love it!

Kari said...

A very cute card! I love the colors!

Sew Club said...

Too cute! I LOVE him!!! xox

Anonymous said...

I love this skunk! and your card. super!

Michele Kovack said...

This is the cutest card!!! Love everything about it!

Anonymous said...

HOW CUUUUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Cami Baby this is too too too CUTE!!! Wowzas!!! I just got these two sets myslef so I might be doing a little CASEing in the near future. *wink*


Hey come play my eP challenge tomorrow (Saturday) if you have time.

-Jami

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Darling!! Love those soft and pretty colors with your skunk!!!

Anonymous said...

Love (am I allowed to say that word??!) this layout & have done a card using it! How do I upload it to SCS?? Do I need to be a member?? Can you fill me in, if you get time!
Thanks & I am glad Baylor is getting better - mom too!!
Sunshine xo

Rhonda Kelly said...

Great job! I love what you created with Beate's sketch. TFS

Libby Hickson said...

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but, this is so stinkin' cute! Love the soft, sweet colors. And so glad to hear your son is doing better and your yucky week is behind you!!