Saturday, January 26, 2008

Good Luck Riley Moose



Top of the morn'in to you. Okay.. so it's not really morning, more like afternoon... but it can still count as morning on Saturday, right?

Have I told you how cute these new Riley Meese (moose... I know it's moose) line is? Adorable.....and so much fun to color. New, from Hanna Stamps and available to order soon.

The little leprechaun charm charm is one that Kristi sent me... so I had to stick him on there to help wish some good luck. Thanks Kristi... you are THE best!

You can head over to my friend Beth's blog to see another sneak peek of what's to come with this adorable moose (meese) line of stamps from Hanna. *giggle* I can't help myself.

Here is the recipe:

Stamps:
Riley Moose (Hanna Stamps) Snap Stamps
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Spring Fling Designer Series Paper, Handsome Hunter (all Stampin'Up!)
Ink: Palette Noir Black.
Other: Pure Color Pencils (Stampin'Up!), Sakura Glitter Pen, Word Window Punch, Circle Punches, Designer Label Punch, Stampendous Dot Stickers, Dimensionals, Cindy Ribbon, Copic eSsentials, Janome Sew Mini, Scor-Pal.

Hope you all have a terrific weekend. I'm off to see my boys play some basketball. Thanks for stopping by!

~Cambria

10 comments:

Alex said...

This is stinkin' adorable - wish SU! had these, LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

pescbrico said...

Really cute! wow! :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet....Love everything about this!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

this is so stinkin' CUTE!

Nicole said...

OH my gosh, that is stinkin' hilarious! A little moose with a pot of gold and a hat!!!! SO PRETTY!

Judy in Indiana said...

I thought Kristi sent the leprechauns just to me because she loves me so much. :) I didn't know you got some, too. That means everybody has them! But so far I have only seen you and I use them.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Cambria, LOVE the fun colors and darling image. Have a wonderful week, Jennifer :)

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Oh my goodness, this card is so cute! Great job!

dpkennedy said...

Ooh, he is so cute! I don't have any St. Patricks Day stamps..or anything remotely Irish, which means that I HAVE TO buy some, right?! Hey thanks for the inspiration!

rozie640 said...

Love Irish Riley!! Great job on your card.